Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 699 and have finished the level (obtained 3 wrap and stripe combos and got 12 stripes) I wait for the screen to clear but it then says "level failed" when I've clearly passed it. I can't play on as a result. How do progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you reach the 1 star score? It might sound stupid but I often pay too much attention to the orders and not the score only to miss out. Have you tried the level again since?