Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 350 & i was not connected to facebook or through any email id. My phone was reset and i lost all the progress. Please help me out!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have android phone. And automatic backup is always ON in my phone, all the other applications were restored except candy crush. I guess it doesn't have Google Play Account facility in which the progress gets saved automatically!
Isn't there any manual way to restore it?
I'm fed up!
Hi Manish! I saw your other thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-to-restore-all-the-level-progress-in-candy-crush-saga-i-was-not-connected-to-facebook
If you didn't connect to Facebook or Kingdom then the last option is for you to restore your mobile data from a previous backup. If you have iOS then you might have set up your mobile with iCloud backup. From here you can restore your data back to your mobile and bringing your levels back.
Once done I strongly suggest that you connect to Facebook or Kingdom.
Cheers :-)