Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished Level 665 in Dreamworld, after which I was supposed to get a reward, but I did not receive anything. I saw some people comment that they got 30 gold bars. Why did I not receive my reward?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I finished Dreamworld (July 2015) I got three of each bonus candy as a reward (colourbomb, packet/striped, etc etc)
I just finished as well and have no idea what the reward was supposed to be. It told me I received a reward but didn't show me what it was. If it's supposed to be gold bars I certainly didn't get them.
Was this resolved, because I also didn't receive any reward for completing dreamworld...
Hello. I will ask someone to look into this for you.