We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Bug on level 824

ewv
ewv Posts: 6 Level 2

On level 824, the 'double bombs' are not counted! They are hard enough to get & then they don't register... Like this, there's no way to pass this level!It does count the stripes, those are not the problem. Just the double bombs!

It doesn't matter if I play on my laptop (through FB) or my tablet or my phone (app)

Any way to fix this bug?

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Do you mean a double color bomb combo or the combo of 2 striped candies? I didn't create a color bomb combo when I passed the level but it should count the other as its part of the level requirement. Have you managed to pass the level since? I can't see any other players having this issue. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Do you mean a double color bomb combo or the combo of 2 striped candies? I didn't create a color bomb combo when I passed the level but it should count the other as its part of the level requirement. Have you managed to pass the level since? I can't see any other players having this issue. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?