Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
934 has got to have an issue! Nothing works to get past this level! I used the wheels I had as well, with NO luck! have the time the striped don't take out what they should! HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 934 in Candy Crush is one of the harder levels that has come out recently. I had to play it over and over until I finally got things to fall into place. The one thing I noticed that can really help is matching two color bombs because it advances the popcorn blockers. Here is my video, hope it helps.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-oEYiRl3JA
Level 934 in Candy Crush is one of the harder levels that has come out recently. I had to play it over and over until I finally got things to fall into place. The one thing I noticed that can really help is matching two color bombs because it advances the popcorn blockers. Here is my video, hope it helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-oEYiRl3JA
I can see a few questions on the site about this level. Check out the search function!
I found this one which might help you:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-934-impossible
It seems the advice given helped the player to pass the level. Combine those colorbombs!
Hopefully you can pass it as well.