Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Description of issue: I bought 55 gold bars for $4.99, but the bars never appears and the purchase was never on my credit card. So, I tried it again, and the bars appears that time, but the charge never came to me, yet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi aaronsat,
Some transactions can take a while before they appear on your statement. Thanks for your patience and I wish you lots of fun playing Candy Crush Saga :-)