Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on both PC and mobile tablet ; I reached level 185 on my tablet, but level 181 remains on my PC ; how can I synchronize ? it's OK with others games (candy crush soda, farm heroes...)
tyvm for your help (apologize my english please !)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have your facebook account linked to your tablet, it should link automatically. (unless you haven't had your tablet connected to wifi)