Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After last update my app crashes at the start, and it closes
I wouldn't reinstall it, cause it means I'll lose my won boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Jan. 10, 2017 update is causing mine to crash, too.
Mine has been crashing for months on my iPod 4..
I just updated it, but game crashes the same!
Hi Davy89b!True - you'll loose your boosters if you reinstall. Instead I suggest you wait for next update on iTunes/Google Play. If you have the game connected to Facebook then you'll still be able to play there.Cheers :-)
Hi Davy89b!
True - you'll loose your boosters if you reinstall. Instead I suggest you wait for next update on iTunes/Google Play. If you have the game connected to Facebook then you'll still be able to play there.
Cheers :-)