We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

No internet connection

LobbyRob
LobbyRob Posts: 1 Newbie

I have 1.52.2 installed on Iphone 6 and Ipad mini 2 - I am registered not through FB, but with E-Mail and players name. For over a week now, both Apps seem to be offline. I've tried it with 4 different Wi-Fi connections, with 3G, with LTE.  Results are not being sync-ed, i can not send help or asked for to friends, i can not log into my account, i can not open the store. I am on Level 665 and i am afraid to lose all results, by reinstalling the apps.

Please help - I love this game!

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

From what you have said it doesn't sound like this is an issue with the game, but your net connection if its affecting your iPhone and your iPad. I wouldn't delete the apps but I would research your net connection. Have you tried out any other apps to see whats working etc?

• moonshadow
    moonshadow Posts: 2 Newbie

From what you have said it doesn't sound like this is an issue with the game, but your net connection if its affecting your iPhone and your iPad. I wouldn't delete the apps but I would research your net connection. Have you tried out any other apps to see whats working etc?

I have this issue also. Candy crush works just fine but farm heros, soda crush and pet rescue do not. Connection not an issue on any other app

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?