candy crush won't load after update

Melstar
Melstar Posts: 11 Level 2

Updated candy crush last week and since then it won't load. It stays on loading screen for several seconds the returns to my home screen. I'm dubious about uninstalling then reinstalling as I will lose all boosters I have collected. I am on a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

I found this info on the Candy Crush FAQs page- does your device meet all of the requirements needed?

Own a processor built on ARMv7 architecture

Support OpenGL ES 2.0

Support a 320x480 resolution or higher

Run on Android OS 2.3 or higher

• Anne_Shirley
    Anne_Shirley Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm Having the same issue it used to work fine on my tablet after a update it don't work just crashes after loading screen I got it to play maybe once...My specs are Armv7 (rev3) armeabi-v7a open gl es 2.0 display 1024x600 70.45hz running android kit kat 4.4.2. Then I tryed Factory reseting the tablet and now it won't show up in the store so I am thinking it somehow became incompatible even though I have those specs. when I do google play from the computer it says its compatible with all my devices though...  It's fustrating cause I don't know what changed about the game this device isn't that old it should be able to handle the crush!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?