Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought 100 gold bars within Candy Crush Saga. Used 9 or so of them and then the rest just disappeared. I was trying to buy my way to level 546 but the level never loaded. Just kept deducting from my bars. I want them back!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi TKN,
Sorry to hear you did not receive your Gold Bars. Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.