Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This ONLY happens on my android: 1.) The game starts at level 1! 2.) The envelope is MISSING in Dreamworld. Anyone else having these problems? Thanks!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've had the same problem in pyramid saga. Try logging out of king and/or facebook, then log back in to one or the other.
I have same or similar problem. I did the update and now I'm starting at level 1 on Candy Crush Saga and Pet Rescue games. I was over level 200 on candy crush and 30 or so on Pet Rescue. Seems fruitless if an update sends you back to level 1. Is there any way to get the progress back?