Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I get my game open its always in level 1.
I have todos search level by level till i find 934.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
While we are waiting for this to be fixed, I have noticed that if you switch to dreamworld and then come back it will sometimes put you back at 934. Saves the scrolling.
Sidenote: how terrible is 934. I'm over it!
Yeah my game is doing that too, it seems a few others have this so I'm sure it's been flagged by one of the moderators.