⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't install the app on my windows phone

Options
Sylwia_Perlaki
Sylwia_Perlaki Posts: 2 Newbie

For several days, the application doesn't want to download. Available update stopped at 1/4 and hanging for a few days. I uninstalled application, however, the same problem appears with reinstallation. The application has the status of "pending" and as already begin to download, it comes to 1/4 and stops. This state may last for several days. Even after a reboot of the phone situation is repeated. I mention, that the phone has instant access to WiFi. The phone's system is updating automatically. What is the reason and how to solve this problem?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

My boyfriend had a similar problem and it was related to his Ad ID. Go to Settings > system > advertising id.Toggle the Advertising ID switch to On or Off

This might resolve your problem :) 

• Sylwia_Perlaki
    Sylwia_Perlaki Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My boyfriend had a similar problem and it was related to his Ad ID. Go to Settings > system > advertising id.Toggle the Advertising ID switch to On or Off

This might resolve your problem :) 

Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem. By installing application directly from the store problem still exists.By installing it from the SD card a store error appears: 80070057

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?