⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

You said after you made the changes and we were still having issues with loading and crashing then I

Dimin450
Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2

am writing to tell you that I am. Takes forever for cc soda to load and when I retrieve requests it freezes and have to wait for it to eventually load the requests. Also, with cc I keep getting shockwave plugin crashed and I have to keep waiting and retrying and then it eventually loads. Never had these problems before the changes were made so I am a bit frustrated. Thanks

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Dimin!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Dimin!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?