Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since the update I can't receive game requests from friends I play with on a regular basis. I can't see their pic or my own either. I uninstalled and reset my iphone6 nothing is working!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you play while connected to Facebook? I know that they did an update to their app recently and if you do not have the latest version of FB installed this could cause problems with sending and receiving requests. Make sure that you have all of the latest updates and then restart your phone. Fingers crossed this does the trick.