Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
lost all my levels on android and ipad, am on level 960 on pc. Now on level 1 on both the other devices. Is there any fix for this. It happened to both at the same time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was on level 349 when I went to play again I'm at level 45 help please
Oh no! I feel your pain. Were you playing connected to Facebook? Can you check on Facebook and see if your levels are there?