We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

dreamworld not loading or opening more levels

Wendy_Griffiths
Wendy_Griffiths Posts: 3 Newbie

cant get into dreamworld and after completing the levels weeks ago its now saying to move forward to the next episode I need to finish more of the normal episodes which ive done 2 more but nothing??

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Have you completed more levels in Dreamworld than than the regular world? You need to be on the same level as the normal world or less, if not then you would need to complete more regular levels before you could continue in the Dreamy quest. There are a total of  665 levels that you can play in Dreamworld :) 

• Wendy_Griffiths
    Wendy_Griffiths Posts: 3 Newbie

Have you completed more levels in Dreamworld than than the regular world? You need to be on the same level as the normal world or less, if not then you would need to complete more regular levels before you could continue in the Dreamy quest. There are a total of  665 levels that you can play in Dreamworld :) 

I have completed the normal level waiting for more to open I cant get dreamworld to open on my computer no one seems to get having this problem
  • BetseyTerry
    BetseyTerry Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same issue..and i've since completed at least 4 new episodes in reality world. I'm at 111 in Dreamworld and 281 in reality...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?