Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush keeps freezing in between levels, when it shows the presents on a conveyor belt. Doesn't matter if I pass or what level I'm on; I have to exit the game and reopen to play again. Playing on iOS.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey all! Good news as the problem should be resolved now.
I had this problem and updating to the latest iOS update sorted it.
Hi Cortneylenee! Make sure that your device is compatible- http://candycrushsaga.com/help/enIf all is OK then try these two steps it should fix your problem, 1- Force close all apps and restart your device: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559 2- Check for any updates for your device and apps (including Facebook if you play while connected): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg&list=PLPuPYFBmUXIltYQEsE5oz5vAKmOCO5coK&index=1
Hi Cortneylenee! Make sure that your device is compatible- http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en
If all is OK then try these two steps it should fix your problem,
1- Force close all apps and restart your device: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
2- Check for any updates for your device and apps (including Facebook if you play while connected): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg&list=PLPuPYFBmUXIltYQEsE5oz5vAKmOCO5coK&index=1
Test