Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
same problem .....candy never falls to fourth column so it's impossible to win.
and while I'm here.....please stop bring me to level 1 every time I begin a game on my iPad ....since I'm at 949.....it's annoying to have to scroll.....thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I played in my laptop and I got the next level finally!!! The only way
Same problem
Yeah I have the same with my level going back to 1 but I don't have the issue with the fourth column on my Android, are you playing on an iOS device? Seems a couple others have that issue with iOS.