Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been on level 828 for a bit now. Looking for any suggestions on getting through. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not got as far as you yet! But check out this video of a player passing this tricky level, I think it could help give you some pointers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_UmYXTm0Y
I have not got as far as you yet! But check out this video of a player passing this tricky level, I think it could help give you some pointers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_UmYXTm0Y