We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why am I getting a white screen in Candy Crush Saga?

Domino.9
Domino.9 Posts: 2 Newbie

When I win a level, instead of letting me proceed to the next level, I get a white screen. If I lose, I can continue to play as long as I  have a life. If I'm out of lives and try to accept lives sent by friends, I get the white screen again. I'm unable to play except by exiting the game and re-entering. If I have any lives sent by friends, I either have to accept all when I first enter or they are lost. I've tried different browsers - Chrome, Firefox, IE - and all show the same results, even after repeated clearing the cache and deleting cookies as well as making certain that each browser is current with all updates. I'm also unable to send lives to friends or to request lives be sent to me. The "Send" button does not work and the screen freezes. If I never hit "Send", I can exit from that popup and continue to play, but I am handicapped since I cannot send or request lives.

Answers

• Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3

I got an answer from King today. They are investigating and there should be an update shortly on resolving this problem.

• Sammie_Gee
    Sammie_Gee Posts: 5 Level 2

Has anyone gotten an answer from King yet or figured out what the problem is? For me, the game freezing started a day or two after the sugar drops update came in (playing on King.com on PC under player name Pixcelz). The first time my game froze was after I had gone back to a previous level to collect more sugar drops. It's been almost a week now and I'm getting really tired and annoyed with losing so many gifted lives. I think King owes us a few hours' worth of unlimited lives once they figure out the glitch.

PLEASE HELP US!!!

• gigi11
    gigi11 Posts: 14 Level 2

Any solutions yet?  Beginning to lose interest in playing!  

• Marilyn-3

Bug still exists. No word from King.

• Marilyn-3

Has anyone gotten an answer from King yet or figured out what the problem is? For me, the game freezing started a day or two after the sugar drops update came in (playing on King.com on PC under player name Pixcelz). The first time my game froze was after I had gone back to a previous level to collect more sugar drops. It's been almost a week now and I'm getting really tired and annoyed with losing so many gifted lives. I think King owes us a few hours' worth of unlimited lives once they figure out the glitch.

PLEASE HELP US!!!

I got an answer from King two days ago saying they were investigating and there would be an update shortly on resolving the problem. Problem still exists for me and no answer since.
  • gigi11
    gigi11 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hey all!! Good news!! Mine is now corrected!! Hope the same for ya'll!!

• Sammie_Gee
    Sammie_Gee Posts: 5 Level 2

Hey all!! Good news!! Mine is now corrected!! Hope the same for ya'll!!

Nothing is fixed for me. ARRRGGGHHH!!!
  • candyprocrusher
    candyprocrusher Posts: 3 Newbie

I use Chrome and have had the same problem over and over again.  Finally found the solution and never lost my lives just google alwaysafix.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?