Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my flash plug in crashes and I have to quit playing everytime. I don't know how to fix it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Starla! Try the following, it should fix the problem for you. I have had a similar problem in the past.
Firstly make sure you clear your cache, check that your Java version is up to date, you can check everything here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com
If these steps do not work test the game in another browser such as Firefox or Chrome. King have made a really good video to help you troubleshoot these problems, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU