Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why doesn't the candy jar bonus appear on the later levels? I have completed all levels put out, but do not have the same bonus where the special candies fill the jar. Why is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/questions-are-now-being-moderated#entry_17151
From what I read in the little in-game pop up it said it was only a reward for playing previous levels.
I found a nice little blog about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/sugar-track-explained