Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only play candy crush through mobile and had to get a new phone. When I installed it I was back to level 1 when I had just passed level 530 on old phone! I'm gutted and really hope you can help it's taken about 3 years to get there!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i tried logging onto facebook and no game sync.
all is lost.
Hi Catherine!
Did you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom? If yes, then all your progress is stored there. All you'll have to do is to log into Facebook and start the game. If you signed up for Kingdom then you'll have to go to King.com an login with your email address.
Other solution is to get hold of your old mobile and either do a full backup or to connect the game to Facebook/Kingdom.
Cheers :-)