Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have updated my candy crush and now I have levels that are available that I have not even made it to yet and also I have lost all my boost and extra lives that have been given to me by my Facebook friends how do I get everything back???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you use the search function you will see that a lot of players have asked this question. I've seen it said before and here is my answer: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/disappearing-boosters
The app isn't designed to save anything so remember, don't build up your free boosters!