Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
same as everybody else. no candies in left column on ipad and iphone level 949. I spent close to $30 for boosters and NOTHING! I demand a refund for purchases spent on that level! This is so unprofessional and untrustworthy!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did it!!! Begin the Level only when you can be sure that you can make one Candy with stripes next to the Cookie . That's the 1st good position. The 2nd Problem is the black Lakritze. You can take the red hand to change it with candys. So you have a Chance. Good luck!
(Excuse my bad english, I'm a German)