Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I go to select a booster before starting the level and then it gives me an error and I have to refresh the game losing the booster and losing lives sent by friends this has happened twice this morning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Diana. I had the same problem too. For the time being don't select a pre game Booster and the level will work fine. I am sure there will be an update to resolve this problem shortly.