Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The above error occur when playing the above levels while choosing the boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same issue as well.
Just tried the level again and the error doesn't come up anymore when using a booster! Looks like it's been fixed!
I think this error appears when you try to select a "pre game Booster". For the time being only use Boosters while you are in the game. I am sure that this problem will be resolved shortly.
Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating