Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on 981, it is freezing on the first screen, never getting to the actual game and I am losing lives and items that I have checked to assist me. I then bought a packet and again same thing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Heads up, it seems this issue has been fixed in the latest update, just tried it and didn't have any issues!
A few people are having this problem, myself included, on the new levels when trying to use the boosters.