Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 238 using 2 in app purchases. The game stopped after I beat it and now it shows that I have to beat it again! Can this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeanne!
Which version of the game do you have installed?
If you have the game connected to Facebook then I suggest you play the level there. Once completed your progress will be synced back to your mobile and you can continue playing from level 239.
Cheers :-)