Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to use a booster (have lost 1 stripe and package candy and 3 fish so far) in Level 984 an error message comes up, the game freezes, I lose that life and any gifts of life sitting there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think the game is obviously registering that you have clicked to use them. Can you let us know what the error message says, maybe then we can recommend what to do to try and help. Maybe post a picture here if you can.