Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just finished level 635. Unable to purchase new episode. Get this message:"Purchase failed. No money was removed from your account". I tried and was able to buy other items, just not new episode.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think this issue has been arranged now? It was just a temporary problem from what I saw, maybe a problem connecting to the game servers. Have you tried recently, see if its working now. Maybe even check your mobile account, check all the details are correct in there.