Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
WHEN I PLAYED THE 94 LEVEL OF CANDY CRUSH SAGA, I HAVE 0 LIVES LEFT THEN I STARTED PLAYING ANOTHER GAME BUT WHEN I CAME BACK TO CCS THEN I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE SCORE PANEL AND NO. OF MOVES LEFT ON THE SCREEN OF MY SMART PHONE
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vaibhav!
What version of the game do you have? Please check iTunes/Google Play for updates.
If the problem persists then please take a screenshot of how it looks on your mobile and post it here.
Cheers :-)