Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have dropped two cherries three times and the third cherry simply doesn't show up at all. I can't see the point in continuing with this level until it is fixed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't brake the top 2 popcorns only the one on the bottom, this way all cherries will drop. That is how I passed it.
Me too!!!!! Please fix it!!!
same here I have got so frustrated I've spent loads to get extra moves, Grrrr
same thing happened to me! i dropped a cherry with 24 moves left and the other 2 never fell!