Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't pass level 949. It is impossible to clear a specific colum and I have spent over £20 trying to do so. I would like a refund and the level altered so that people in the future will not have them same problem. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's fixed now, if you update through the App Store. Just need the refunds sorting.
You won't get an answer. I've lost money too. They just delete complaints.