Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there is no way I can pass level 267......I would pay a small fee to opt out and go on. Have been on it a month......boosters do not help......just want it in my past
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not possible Sheila I'm afraid, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought the same at times. Try following this guide, it's quite descriptive and should provide you with all the know how in order to pass it, good luck!
http://candycrushsolution.com/level/267