Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After successfully dropping the 'fruit', the other two do not dropped..... I purchased extra moves and even after 100 of them still nothing dropped. a bug alright. Will this be fixed and will I receive some game credit? thanks.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have seen a few comments about this level but then I've also seen a load of people pass it. There's a good few videos on youtube as well so I'm not sure if its a glitch or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAM4qq6Eokk