Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't received a chance to get the sugar track levels and I want to know how A candy Crush player get those levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes! Randle is right we all have it now
Hi Herman, did you check it out already? https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
Hey Herman, I think only some players have this feature at the moment. Keep your eyes peeled as it might be rolled out to all in the future, but do not worry there isn't anything wrong with your game.