Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whether I pass or fail a level (currently on 242) and I have collected sugar drops, I can't claim rewards and/or move on. I have 445 sugar drops and am well over the 180 I'm supposed to get!! Only thing I can do is close the app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Malster1!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please collect the sugar drops there and you should be able to progress.
Cheers :-)