Sugar drop not releasing awards

Options
Michael_Rice
Michael_Rice Posts: 9 Level 2

the parcel has dropped but not allowing me to collect them screen freezes and cannot continue playing 

Best Answer

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

• Shezu
    Shezu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

Same issue here. The screen automatically switches to the claim page but nothing works on it. There's no way out of it on the Kindle Fire so don't know what to do...
  • LisaB333
    LisaB333 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's happening to me as well. Glad to know I' m not alone. 

• MsM
    MsM Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited June 2015
    Options

I have started having the same problem this afternoon too, on my phone. The only way to get the game back is to restart my phone then I can collect more drops but the prize still doesn't release and the game freezes.

Oh and I don't know why this is marked as solved, it's obviously not

• Dale_Bridson
    Dale_Bridson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, but only on my Kindle Fire.  The Amazon help people walked me through rebooting the app, but then I lost all my boosters.  Very frustrated.

• Mart
    Mart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. I'm in level 510 and playing on my iPad. The only solution to fix the bug is to restart my game everytime by killing it in the app list and then opening it again. Like other members already said, this bug is obviously not fixed yet, so I don't agree with the status "Solved" and will make my own question.

• Mittens
    Mittens Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing has started happening to me 

• tea4oneor2
    tea4oneor2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having this issue as well and it is extremely frustrating. The only thing that I have found that gets me out of the "Candy Factory" screen is restarting my Kindle, after every single play! Let's just say I spend more time restarting my kindle than I do actually playing the game.
  • Boogie221
    Boogie221 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

This is not solved! 

• B.b._Kwan
    B.b._Kwan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?