Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the parcel has dropped but not allowing me to collect them screen freezes and cannot continue playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.
I have the same problem, also! Have to close the app and restart the game again. Terribly frustrating. Cannot find an answer anywhere
My still freezes!! This is not solved and I have the latest version. King will not respond to me either!!
I have the same problem,
This is not solved!
Same thing has started happening to me
Same here. I'm in level 510 and playing on my iPad. The only solution to fix the bug is to restart my game everytime by killing it in the app list and then opening it again. Like other members already said, this bug is obviously not fixed yet, so I don't agree with the status "Solved" and will make my own question.
I have the same problem, but only on my Kindle Fire. The Amazon help people walked me through rebooting the app, but then I lost all my boosters. Very frustrated.
I have started having the same problem this afternoon too, on my phone. The only way to get the game back is to restart my phone then I can collect more drops but the prize still doesn't release and the game freezes.
Oh and I don't know why this is marked as solved, it's obviously not
It's happening to me as well. Glad to know I' m not alone.