Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since the addition of the sugar drop candies I have been stuck on level 357 even though I have passed the level successfully 3 times. Have uninstalled 3 times also. It is the same on all of my devices. Please help. Losing rewards and patience!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got the same rubbish answer to the same problem
Hi Marie!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then I suggest you play the level there. Once completed you should be able to advance further on your mobile device.
Cheers :-)