Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Images, browsing history, etc. Ive rebooted both my tablet and the WiFi. Anybody else having this problem? Anybody got any ideas on how to fix this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know what plugins and extensions are let alone how to disable them. I've tried closing all programs in the background, but still have the problem. I just tried the link you suggested and no luck-same issue.
Hi Diane!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.
Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush
Cheers :-)