Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I couldn't connect to fb or the google play store, to make purchases. I was told to download the newest version, and when I did, it erased all of my levels, and started me back to Level 1 again. How can I return to my Level 480?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Stellarose- If you can connect your game back to Facebook, all of your levels should be there. Watch this video to see the troubleshooting steps to help resolve the connection errors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE
Let me know how you get on