Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having the same issue on level 376 that I have seen previously posted. Once the chocolate clears on the right only ingredients fall down, no candy pieces. So there is no way to break the meringues. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
Please see this thread for updates on level 376: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/is-there-a-bug-on-376
Cheers :-)
got same problem !!!! solutions pls ??
There is no solution, King sends you here
I have the same issue as well...it makes the level completely unpassable!