Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game won't' load and Google Chrome or on Mozilla Firefox. Flash is up to date. However, it will load on my mobile. I can't load it on my PC through facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Dianne, I answered a similar question for someone else recently. I think the answer may help you out too- let me know how you get on. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-candy-crush-not-contonuing-in-loading
Hey Dianne, I answered a similar question for someone else recently. I think the answer may help you out too- let me know how you get on.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-candy-crush-not-contonuing-in-loading