Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
candy crush only loading to 6% why? I have done all the clear outs and shut downs but it is still happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have answered a similar question and I think my answer may help you out too, let me know how you get on- https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-candy-crush-not-contonuing-in-loading
I have answered a similar question and I think my answer may help you out too, let me know how you get on-
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-candy-crush-not-contonuing-in-loading