We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

who is on the top level in this game and what is the name of her person where he/she live

Kimtesh_Porwal
Kimtesh_Porwal Posts: 1 Newbie

who is on the top level in this game and what is the name of her person where he/she live

Answers

• amslate77
    amslate77 Posts: 18 Level 2

I am not sure who is the top player. I am currently on 1005. I passed 1000 last night.

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2

I'm sure several people have finished all the 1010 reality + 665 dreamworld levels, so you can't just name one. I currently also have 3 stars on every level except only 2 on level 1000. I haven't heard of anyone else that has done the same (without cheats or money).

• amslate77
    amslate77 Posts: 18 Level 2

I am finished with dreamworld. I do not have 3 stars on every level yet. But most. I did get only 2 stars on 1000. Even with over 2,300,00 points. I have not bought any extras. I use my boosters that I get from the wheel and the sugar track that is it.

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2

I'm sure several people have finished all the 1010 reality + 665 dreamworld levels, so you can't just name one. I currently also have 3 stars on every level except only 2 on level 1000. I haven't heard of anyone else that has done the same (without cheats or money).

EDIT: Just got 3 stars on level 1000 so back to perfect.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?