Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
who is on the top level in this game and what is the name of her person where he/she live
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sure several people have finished all the 1010 reality + 665 dreamworld levels, so you can't just name one. I currently also have 3 stars on every level except only 2 on level 1000. I haven't heard of anyone else that has done the same (without cheats or money).
I am finished with dreamworld. I do not have 3 stars on every level yet. But most. I did get only 2 stars on 1000. Even with over 2,300,00 points. I have not bought any extras. I use my boosters that I get from the wheel and the sugar track that is it.
I am not sure who is the top player. I am currently on 1005. I passed 1000 last night.