Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For two days I have not been able to access this/ have removed all browsers reloaded, shut down pc rebooted and I am unsure what else to do = I am not extremely computer savy so HELP lol
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try playing on another browser. I am playing on Chrome and it works fine for me- https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
Also watch this video to show you all of the troubleshooting steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU