Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've completed level 1001 several times but the cherries and nuts just keep dropping and it does not let you pass the level, quick fix please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lamia!
Please see the main thread here for updates: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/glitch-level-1001
I had the same problem. They just kept falling and I thought it was going to go on forever but since that level was such a pain I just let it go and eventually they stopped and it passed me to the next level
When I passed it last night, the nuts and cherries just kept falling. I just let it go until it stopped itself and then it was fine. I am on 1008 right now.